Category:19th Century History
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "19th Century History"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- How Did Art Propagate Slavery in 19th Century America?
- How did illegal abortions spur the push for medical licensing in the 19th Century?
- How Did Spy Services Develop in Russia?
- How Did the Battle of South Mountain Alter the Course of the American Civil War?
- How did the Boxer Rebellion unite Imperial Powers and create Chinese Nationalism?
- How Did Thomas Francis Meagher Really Die?
- How have immigration and citizenship changed in the U.S.?
- Was Joel Poinsett an Agent of Empire and a Patron of Science?
- Was the Destruction Perpetrated by Lincoln, Grant, and Sherman Necessary to End the Civil War?
- Were Members of the Underground Railroad Criminals?
- What are the "Six Flags" that have Flown over Texas?
- What did Prussia’s victory in the Franco-Prussian War mean for Europe?
- What was lynching?
- What was the dominant medical sect in the United States during the 19th Century?
- What was the impact of the Irish Famine on Ireland and the world?
- What was the Impact of the Tanzimat Reforms on the Ottoman Empire in the Nineteenth Century?
- What was the Significance of the 1874 Second Battle of Adobe Walls in Texas?
- What Were the Circumstances Surrounding the Battle of the Washita River?
- What Were the Circumstances Surrounding the Death of "Stonewall" Jackson?
- When did Americans begin to get obsessed with weight loss?
- When was Mesothelioma First Diagnosed?
- When were doctors first licensed in California?
- Which Guns Won the American West?
- Why are there so many Monuments to the Confederacy across the United States?
- Why did Medical Licensing Boards prosecute Christian Scientists for practicing medicine during the 19th Century?
- Why did the Congress of Vienna fail to stop future European wars?
- Why Was the Battle of Antietam a Pivotal event in the American Civil War?
- Why Was Vicksburg “The Gibraltar of the Confederacy?”