This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► French History (31 P)
- ► History of French Revolution (1 P)
- ► Italian History (31 P)
- ► Medieval History (11 P)
- ► Polish History (2 P)
- ► Renaissance History (27 P)
- ► Viking Age (2 P)
Pages in category "European History"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total.
- D-Day: What Factors Were Considered When Planning Operation Overlord?
- David Blackbourn's Marpingen: Apparitions of the Virgin Mary in a Nineteenth-Century German Village
- Did the Congress of Berlin create a more unstable Europe?
- Did the Sack of Rome in 1527 end the Renaissance in Italy?
- Did Victorian era popular scientists try to deny biblical teachings?
- How did Cardinal Richelieu change France?
- How Did Charlemagne's Economic Ideas Save Europe?
- How Did Enlightenment Ideas Influence Modern Economics?
- How did eugenics develop and why did it persist into the late 20th Century?
- How Did Finland Survive the Winter War of 1939-1940?
- How did hunting become a symbol of the aristocracy/royalty
- How did hunting become a symbol of the royalty?
- How did Joseph Stalin react to the German invasion during WWII?
- How did Mussolini Rise to Power as the Dictator of Italy?
- How did Petrarch influence the Renaissance?
- How Did Slavery Develop?
- How Did Spy Services Develop in England?
- How Did Spy Services Develop in France?
- How Did Spy Services Develop in Russia?
- How did the Boxer Rebellion unite Imperial Powers and create Chinese Nationalism?
- How did the Bubonic Plague make the Italian Renaissance possible?
- How did the de Medici contribute to the Renaissance?
- How did the defeat of the Spanish Armada (1588) change England?
- How did the Emperor Trajan change the Roman Empire?
- How did the Fall of Constantinople change the Renaissance in Italy?
- How did the hamburger develop into a popular food?
- How Did the Mongol Invasions Affect Global History?
- How Did the Mongol Invasions Change Population Genetics?
- How Did the Mycenaeans Influence Classical Greece?
- How did the Peace of Augsburg (1555) lead to the Thirty Years War (1618-1648)?
- How did the Renaissance influence the Reformation?
- How did the Versailles Treaty lead to World War Two?
- How did the wars of the Byzantine Emperor Justinian, change history?
- How did universities develop?
- How did Vladimir Lenin Rise To Power?
- How did Winston Churchill become Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in World War Two?
- How did World War II Lead to the Cold War?
- How has ancient Rome influenced European law?
- How has the Roman Lex Mercatoria evolved to play a role in modern International Trade and Commerce Codification?
- How historically accurate is the Medici Masters of Florence Series?
- How Joseph Stalin became the leader of the Soviet Union
- How was human genetics shaped by early human migrations?
- How Was Totila Able to Sack Rome in AD 546?
- How were texts selected for the New Testament?
- Was Dracula based on a real person?
- What if the Black Death Never Occurred?
- What if the Vikings Never Invaded England?
- What Mistakes did the Allies make during Operation Overlord on D-Day?
- What saved Vienna from the Ottoman Turks in 1683?
- What started World War One?
- What was Pope Julius IIs contribution to Renaissance Italy?
- What was the Borgias contribution to Renaissance Italy?
- What was the First Wave Feminist Movement?
- What was the impact of Attila the Hun on the Roman Empire?
- What was the impact of Charles VIIIs invasion of Italy (1494) on the Renaissance?
- What was the impact of the Irish Famine on Ireland and the world?
- What was the impact of the Paris Commune of 1871 on Revolutionaries?
- What was the impact of the St Bartholomew's Day Massacre (1572) on France?
- What was the role of the Popes in the Renaissance?
- What was the Second Wave Feminist Movement?
- What were Joseph Stalin's goals as World War Two ended?
- What were the causes of the Northern Renaissance?
- What were the causes of the Witch Craze in Europe, 1550-1700?
- What Were the Financial Benefits of the Crusades?
- What were the goals of the Axis powers and the Soviet Union during World War Two?
- What were the Root Causes of the Spanish Civil War?
- What were the social factors that led to the Renaissance in Italy?
- When did Men Start Wearing Pants?
- When was Mesothelioma Discovered?
- When was Mesothelioma First Diagnosed?
- Where Was the Viking Colony of Vinland?
- Why did Charles XII of Sweden fail to conquer Russia in 1708?
- Why did Germany lose the Battle of Stalingrad?
- Why did Germany not achieve victory at Verdun in 1916?
- Why did Napoleon win the Battle of Austerlitz?
- Why did Operation Market Garden in 1944 fail?
- Why did the Baroque Style develop?
- Why did the Battle of the Somme largely fail to achieve its objectives?
- Why did the Congress of Vienna fail to stop future European wars?
- Why did the Gallipoli Landings fail in WWI?
- Why did the Germans suffer a defeat at Kursk in 1943?
- Why did the Germans win the Battle of Tannenberg in 1914?
- Why did the Italian Renaissance End?
- Why did the Italians lose the Battle of Caporetto in WWI?
- Why did the Reformation fail in Renaissance Italy?
- Why did the United States and Soviet Union Reach Detente During the Cold War?
- Why has the French Civil Code had a lasting influence on contemporary European law?
- Why was France defeated in 1940?
- Why was Napoleon defeated at Waterloo?
- Why was Nikita Khrushchev deposed as the leader of the USSR?
- Why was Rommel defeated at El Alamein?
- Why was the United States the first country to establish National Parks?
- Why was the worship of Mithra so popular?