Category:History of the Early Republic
Pages in category "History of the Early Republic"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- How Did St. Clair’s Defeat Happen?
- How did the Citizen Genet Affair derail relations between the United States and France?
- How did the Napoleonic Wars in Europe cause the War of 1812?
- How did the United States acquire Florida?
- How did the United States and Great Britain eliminate their dueling navies on the Great Lakes and establish their borders in 1818?
- How did the United States react to the French Revolution?
- How did the XYZ Affair lead to the Quasi-War between France and the United States?
- How was the United Nations formed after World War Two?
- Was Joel Poinsett an Agent of Empire and a Patron of Science?
- Was the Constitution Pro-Slavery
- Were Members of the Underground Railroad Criminals?
- What are the Monroe Doctrine and the Roosevelt Corollary?
- What caused the War of 1812?
- What was the Second Great Awakening?
- What was the Trent Affair and why did it disrupt relations between the United States and Britain during the Civil War?
- What was the United States role in founding Liberia?
- What were the major United States slave revolts?
- Why did Daniel Webster negotiate the Webster-Ashburton Treaty with Britain?
- Why did France sell the Louisiana Purchase to the United States?
- Why did Indian Removal cause the Trail of Tears?
- Why did the United States buy the Gadsden Purchase in 1854?
- Why did the United States fail to support the Haitian Revolution of 1801 against France?
- Why did the United States free the African captives on the Spanish schooner Amistad?
- Why did the United States go to war against the Barbary States in 1815?
- Why did the United States pass the Chinese Exclusion Acts?
- Why did the United States Repeal the Chinese Exclusion Act in 1943?
- Why did the war between Britain and Napoleon's France led to the War of 1812?
- Why was George Washington's Farewell Address in 1796 Significant?