Pages in category "German History"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- How did Hitler become the Dictator and Fuhrer of Germany
- How did the Allies try war criminals in Germany and Japan after World War II
- How did the Peace of Augsburg (1555) lead to the Thirty Years War (1618-1648)
- How did the Reformation change Christianity?
- How did the Versailles Treaty lead to World War Two
- How did World War II Lead to the Cold War
- How Was Hitler Responsible for the German Defeat in World War II
- Was Leni Riefenstahl a War Criminal
- What did Prussia’s victory in the Franco-Prussian War mean for Europe
- What Happened to the Volga German Colonies in Russia
- What started World War One?
- What steps did Germany take to start the Second World War in Europe
- What was Blitzkrieg and Who Created it
- What was the impact of the German Peasant War (1524-1527) on the Reformation
- What Were the Causes of Germany's Hyperinflation of 1921-1923
- Why did Germany not achieve victory at Verdun in 1916
- Why did Germany Persecute LGBT people during World War II
- Why did Napoleon win the Battle of Austerlitz
- Why did the Battle of the Somme largely fail to achieve its objectives
- Why did the Gallipoli Landings fail in WWI
- Why did the Germans suffer a defeat at Kursk in 1943
- Why did the Germans win the Battle of Tannenberg in 1914
- Why did the Italians lose the Battle of Caporetto in WWI
- Why did the Soviet Union build the Berlin Wall?
- Why did the Weimar Republic Collapse
- Why was Rommel defeated at El Alamein
- Why was the Berlin Airlift of 1948-49 successful