Difference between revisions of "Category:German History"
(Created page with "Category:History")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 18:39, 19 March 2016
Pages in category "German History"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- How did Hitler become the Dictator and Fuhrer of Germany?
- How did the Peace of Augsburg (1555) lead to the Thirty Years War (1618-1648)?
- How did the Reformation change Christianity?
- How did the Versailles Treaty lead to World War Two?
- How did World War II Lead to the Cold War?
- How Was Hitler Responsible for the German Defeat in World War II?
- Was Leni Riefenstahl a War Criminal?
- What did Prussia’s victory in the Franco-Prussian War mean for Europe?
- What Happened to the Volga German Colonies in Russia?
- What started World War One?
- What steps did Germany take to start the Second World War in Europe?
- What was Blitzkrieg and Who Created it
- What was the impact of the German Peasant War (1524-1527) on the Reformation?
- What Were the Causes of Germany's Hyperinflation of 1921-1923?
- Why did Germany not achieve victory at Verdun in 1916?
- Why did Germany Persecute LGBT people during World War II?
- Why did Napoleon win the Battle of Austerlitz?
- Why did the Battle of the Somme largely fail to achieve its objectives?
- Why did the Gallipoli Landings fail in WWI?
- Why did the Germans suffer a defeat at Kursk in 1943?
- Why did the Germans win the Battle of Tannenberg in 1914?
- Why did the Italians lose the Battle of Caporetto in WWI?
- Why did the Soviet Union build the Berlin Wall?
- Why did the Weimar Republic Collapse?
- Why was Rommel defeated at El Alamein?