Renaissance History Study Guide
Revision as of 15:10, 1 April 2018 by Admin (Created page with " ====Predicates for the Renaissance==== *How did the Bubonic Plague make the Italian Renaissance possible? *What if the Black Death Never Occurred? *What were the s...")
Predicates for the Renaissance
- How did the Bubonic Plague make the Italian Renaissance possible?
- What if the Black Death Never Occurred?
- What were the social factors that led to the Renaissance in Italy?
- What were the causes of the Northern Renaissance?
- What was Pope Julius IIs contribution to Renaissance Italy?
- What was the Borgias contribution to Renaissance Italy?
- What was the influence of Emperor Frederick II on the Italian Renaissance?
- What was the role of the Popes in the Renaissance?
- How did the de Medici contribute to the Renaissance?
- Why did the Reformation fail in Renaissance Italy?
The End of the Renaissance
- What was the impact of Charles VIIIs invasion of Italy (1494) on the Renaissance?
- Did the Sack of Rome in 1527 end the Renaissance in Italy?
- Why did the Italian Renaissance End?
Broader Impact of the Renaissance
- How did the Renaissance influence the Reformation?
- When did oil paints become popular?
- What Is the History of Ice Cream?