Difference between revisions of "American Civil War Study Guide"
(Created page with "====Civil War==== *How Did Southern Belles Help Dispel Their Own Stereotype? *Did the Battle of Fredericksburg Change the Identities of Irish Soldiers? *How Did Thom...")
Revision as of 01:57, 1 April 2018
- How Did Southern Belles Help Dispel Their Own Stereotype?
- Did the Battle of Fredericksburg Change the Identities of Irish Soldiers?
- How Did Thomas Francis Meagher Really Die?
- How Did the Battle of South Mountain Alter the Course of the American Civil War?
- Was the Destruction Perpetrated by Lincoln, Grant, and Sherman Necessary to End the Civil War?
- Were Members of the Underground Railroad Criminals?
- What Was the Role of Hood's Texas Brigade at the Battle of Gaines's Mill?
- What Was the Significance of the Southwest in the Outcome of the Civil War
- What Were the Circumstances Surrounding the Death of "Stonewall" Jackson?
- What Were the Motives of the Irish in the American Civil War?
- Why Did Scandinavians Volunteer for the Union Army during the Civil War?
- Why Was the Battle of Antietam a Pivotal event in the American Civil War?
- Why Was Vicksburg “The Gibraltar of the Confederacy?”
- How Did God Influence the Wounded in the American Civil War?
Civil War Book Reviews, Author Interviews and Booklists
- Book Review: "The Assassin's Accomplice."
- Interview:African American Soldiers During the Civil War: Interview with Author Bob Luke
- Engineering Victory during the Civil War: Interview with Thomas F. Army, Jr.
- Interview:Lincoln's Biggest Bet: Interview with Todd Brewster
- Inventing the Pinkertons: Interview with Paul O'Hara
- American Civil War Biographies Top Ten Booklist
- Civil War Battles Top Ten Booklist
- 19th Century Overview of United States History Top Ten Booklist